pulseEKKO® For the GPR Professional
Plan, execute and document GPR investigations more effectively with the DVL 500P with a color touchscreen and intuitive interface. Includes GPS, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth triggering, USB data transfer, streamlined survey setup, enhanced data collection options, and advanced in-field analysis. Compatible with all pulseEKKO antenna frequencies from 12.5 to 1000 MHz.
Key features are:
- Mini-report: Produce instant reports from your unit.
- Color field interpretations: Mark targets at depth with the touch of a finger.
- In-field depth slicing: Flexible grid collection with immediate results.
- Map view information: View a map of the GPS survey path, grids, field interpretations & flags.
- USB data transfer: Project data is easily exported to USB for post-processing.
- Save configurations:Easily setup, name and save configurations to increase efficiency.
Deluxe Carrying Harness for DVL 500
This carry harness brings a new level of flexibility to pulseEKKO® surveys. The comfortable, hands-free operation of the DVL simplifies data collection in the SmartTow™, SmartHandle™, and bi-static handle configurations.
It weighs only 2.9lbs (1.3 kg) and is a hybrid design of nylon webbing, high-density polymer, and lightweight steel.
- Compact and lightweight for easy transportation to the job site
- Angle adjustment – increase productivity by keeping the screen visible at all times.
- Wide straps – comfortable for long hours in the field
- Quick release straps – easy to put on and adjust for any body type
- Adjusts easily to fit overtop of outerwear
Big wheel odometer
Designed for rough terrain. Primarily designed to be used with the hand towed transducer system. It has a T-shaped arm for easy attachment to the transducer skid plates. The odometer cable can be attached to either the transmitting or receiving transducers.
Small wheel odometer
Designed for smooth terrain such as concrete floors. Designed to be used with the hand towed transducer system. It has a mounting post and pin for easy attachment to the transducer skid plates. The odometer cable can be attached to either the transmitting or receiving transducers.
2.5, 5, 20m Fibre Optic Cables
This plastic fibre optic cable is used to connect the pulseEKKO PRO control unit to the receiver or the transmitter. It has strain reliefs at one end which attach to the transmitter or receiver.The other end has a dual cable adapter which is intended to go into the electrical to F.O. converters attached to the control module. The cable is 20m (60 feet) long and is needed for CMP type surveys.
3, 10, 30m Transducer Cables
This cable is used to link the pulseEKKO PRO control unit to a transducer. The cable is secured in place with latches.
There are 3 types of cables:
- Cables with no input for odometers or remote triggers
- Cables with a connector to allow an odometer wheel to be plugged in (shown above)
- The transducer connector end of the cable has a Canbus connector for attachment of Canbus peripherals such as a beeper/trigger
Tx, Rx Batteries
These lead acid gel cell rechargeable batteries are flexible lightweight power source for Noggin and pulseEKKO systems. Power connection uses a standard XLR connector.
DVL Control Battery
The belt battery power supply case is a tough fabric belt and pack which holds a 12V 7.2 Ah lead acid gel cell battery. This rechargeable battery is a flexible lightweight power source for Noggin and pulseEKKO systems. Power connection uses a standard XLR connector.
9Ah, 3.6 kg, (7.9 lb), 12V gel cell battery
Fibre Optic cable repair kit
The fibre optic cable repair kit contains the replacement parts required to repair fibre optic cables and a couple of spare 1/4 turn fasteners for the handles.
The standard GPS supplied with pulseEKKO is a TopCon model SGR-1. pulseEKKO systems are designed to allow any GPS receiver that outputs NMEA strings across a 9-pin serial cable to connect to the DVL-500. Various GPS models can be used depending on the accuracy required by your application.
The SmartCart has an optional GPS mount to deploy the GPS receiver right above the pulseEKKO sensor. The SmartChariot and SmartSled have a built-in GPS mount.
We offer a GPS Backpack to deploy your GPS when using a SmartTow or in a Bistatic deployment.