EKKO_Project is the all-inclusive software solution for managing, displaying, processing and interpreting GPR data.
Once the Ground Penetrating Radar (GPR) data collection in the field is complete, the next step is to pull out the key information and images and generate a final report. The EKKO_Project software makes complex GPR analysis easy with intuitive tools to organize, edit, process and plot your GPR data. Powerful visualization, analysis and integration tools allow you to quickly and easily produce impressive reports.
The reporting capability outputs interpretations and other information into consumable formats such as PDF, spreadsheet (csv), Google Earth™ (kmz) and CAD (dxf) files. Less time spent organizing, editing and processing means more time to analyze and interpret the data, extract valuable insights, and provide superior deliverables to your clients.
What's new with EKKO_Project version 5?
Stunning cross sections, easy depth slice mapping, intuitive processing, and interpretation.
Grids are no longer necessary to generate depth slices from GPR data. With accurate positioning from GPS or another method, collect grids in a pseudo-grid manner and use the new SliceView-Lines routine to generate depth slices.
Add a background image for reporting
Import any image to appear in the background behind your GPR survey in MapView—Google Earth™ images, as-built drawings, site sketches, photos, etc. Background images provide context to your survey, enhance your reports and provide better communication to your clients.
3D preview mode
One of the most powerful ways of displaying GPR grid data for accurate interpretations is 3D Preview mode that combines GPR lines and depth slices in an intuitive way. Previously only available to Conquest customers, it is now available for any grid collected with LMX200, Noggin and pulseEKKO systems.
From field to finished report
- Displays all Ground-penetrating radar (GPR) lines and grids in the project
- Add, Copy, Delete and Rename data
- Select multiple GPR lines for batch processes
Line preview: Display Ground-penetrating radar (GPR) line selected in Project Exploret
Attachments: GPS, topography, photos, videos, voice recordings, field notes, sketch maps, etc.
Layer view: Select layers to display in MapView and Line Preview
- Grid lines
- GPS paths
- Flags added in the field
- Field and Point interpretations
- Depth slices generated by data acquisition hardware or processed with SliceView
- Slice through all grids simultaneously, regardless of orientation
- GPR Lines and Grids appear in correct location and orientation
- Define Project to Global coordinates
- Correct GPS for offsets from the GPR sensor
- EKKO_Project works with project .gpz files. An embedded database structure allows all GPR data and ancillary files (GPS, topography, photos, notes, etc.) to be housed in a single .gpz file for a specific project. A project file could contain a single GPR line or several hundred lines from a complex survey. Any available project information can be added to the .gpz file.EKKO_Project consists of a base program with optional modules.
The Base package provides file organization, overview and display:
- GPR lines can be grouped into linesets or grids
- Legacy .dt1 and .hd files are easily imported into EKKO_Project
- All file attributes are immediately visible
- Ancillary data can be attached to individual GPR data files, linesets or grids
- MapView window displays grid lines and GPS paths
- LineView opens GPR files for cross-section viewing. Parameters such as gain, color palettes and axes can be changed. Images can be exported in a number of graphic formats
- Reporting functions output data files in a spreadsheet (.csv) format, Google Earth (.kmz) and AutoCAD (.dxf) listing fiducials and interpretations that are easily imported by GIS, CAD and other software
For users of previous software, EKKO_View, EKKO_View Deluxe and EKKO_Interp, EKKO_Project represents the evolution to the next generation integrated software solution:
- EKKO_Project Base delivers enhancements like file organization and GPS integration to EKKO_View
- Adding the Processing Module to EKKO_Project delivers a new, advanced version of EKKO_View Deluxe processing
- The Interpretation Module provides all the functionality of EKKO_Interp along with the reporting and file management of EKKO_Project
Project Explorer Available Modules
Plot GPR lines and adjust view settings.
Depth slice to visualize underground objects.
Add interpretations to GPR Lines.
Filter, Migrate, Edit GPR Lines to Emphasize Targets.
EKKO_Project From Field to Finish report Easily create GPR Summary Reports. Document the information for your client.
The complete EKKO_Project Suite with Interpretation, SliceView, and Processing Modules represents a new realm of GPR data analysis.