Unlock a world of subsurface information with one quick scan.
Conquest® 100 allows you to get rapid, reliable results and reduce the need for destructive testing. It is a light, portable device that provides a fast, non-invasive method to gain accurate insights of objects below the concrete surface, even on a curved surface or column.
Conquest® GPR increases safety by detecting rebar, post-tension cables, metallic and non-metallic conduits as well as current-carrying wires embedded in concrete. Once your concrete scan is complete, the system allows you to e-mail information directly from the field in the form of a Wi-Fi mini-report. You can also view your data and make client-ready reports in minutes once back in the office with the powerful EKKO_Project™ Software.
- High-Resolution Touchscreen: See targets clearly with intuitive on-screen operation
- Easy Reporting: Transfer information wirelessly to your smartphone using Wi-Fi
- Optional EKKO_Project™ PC Software: Our all-inclusive software solution for managing, displaying, processing and interpreting GPR data.
- Swappable Li-Ion Battery: Never lose time with long-lasting swappable batteries.
- All-in-one transportation case.
- Collect data in a comfortable standing position using the optional resizable handle for the Sensor Head and carry harness for the Display Unit.
- Bluetooth remote triggering for easy one-handed operation when using the Conquest collapsible handle.
Perform reconnaissance surveys to gain real-time assessment of targets embedded in concrete. Pin-point targets with the backup arrow.
Perform detailed area mapping to generate on-site 3D images to better visualize embedded objects in complex sites. Select from pre-set grid sizes with varying resolution levels.
Locate power cables that are embedded in concrete within your survey area to mitigate any potential risks when construction works needs to be done. The standard PCD feature built-in the Conquest augments GPR imaging allowing the user to detect current-carrying utility lines.
Get your Conquest® 100 today and unlock the following GPR applications:
- Locate rebar, post-tension cables, metallic and non-metallic conduits embedded in concrete.
- Create detailed scans of concrete floors, decks, columns, walls and ceilings to detect embedded objects before cutting or coring.
- Detect voids beneath slab-on-grade.
- Locate and map current-carrying wires using Power Cable Detector (PCD) technology.
- Export data and produce outstanding reports of 3D views, embedded objects, and multiple grids.
Lease to Own option available