Call us toll-free: 1-800-267-6013 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Request more Information
If you have a question about GPR or our products, fill in the form below and our expert will send you an answer as soon as possible, typically within 24 hours.
We rent a wide variety of Sensors & Software GPR equipment to meet our customer needs. All available rental solutions are listed here.
At Sensors & Software you can confer with our GPR Applications Specialists to determine which system is best suited to your application. We are just an email or phone call away. We rent a wide variety of Sensors & Software GPR equipment to meet our customer needs.
- Confirm that GPR is suitable for your project
- Bring in additional equipment to cover peak project loads
- Access the latest technical developments
- No cost for maintaining or repairing equipment
All rental systems are equipped to allow you to hit the ground running, with extra batteries, spare parts and full analysis software.Rates are broken down into daily, weekly and monthly time periods.
In addition, selected components are available for rental, such as antennas, transducers, and a range of electronic components.
The Premier GPR Locating Tool in the market today.
Acquire geo-reference data, create depth slices on-site and wirelessly export all information in formatted reports.
- Internal GPS
- On-site Reports
- High-Resolution Touchscreen
- Optional GPS
- Wi-Fi Connection
Conquest 100 is a light, portable device that provides a fast, non-invasive method to gain accurate insights of objects below the surface, even on a curved surface or column.
- High-Resolution touchscreen
- Swappable Li-on battery
- On-site Reports
- Power cable detector (PCD)
- Screen capture function
- Lightweight sensor head
Conquest can quickly create detailed scans of concrete floors, decks, columns, walls and ceilings to locate embedded rebar, post tension cables, metallic and non-metallic conduits, and current carrying power cables. Conquest Brochure
- 15″ color LCD screen
- 2 control keypads for direct and remote operation
- Wireless remote control
Rural and urban investigations benefit from the search capabilities offered by FINDAR.Use FINDAR to quickly locate subsurface targets for further investigations.Search a 100ft2 area in under 30 minutes. more…
- View cross-sections immediately
- Scroll through depth slices on-site
- Get accurate depth of buried evidence
LMX100 was designed specifically to make marking utilities with GPR simple and easy.LMX100 completes the locator’s toolbox, offering a more complete picture of the underground infrastructure. more…
- metallic and non-metallic utilities
- utilities with broken tracer wires
- undocumented utilities
Simple, but optimized to address the real day-to-day technical challenges, Noggin GPRs are the workhorses of many GPR survey companies. Available in operating frequencies of 100, 250, 500 and 1000 MHz, Noggins cover the most common range of depth and resolution needed by GPR applications. more…
- Geologic mapping and geotechnical applications
- Deep buried utility locating
- Shallow utility locating
pulseEKKO PRO is designed to meet the needs of GPR professionals, addressing a wide range of GPR applications. Starting from a common control center, assemble the pulseEKKO components into a system best suited to your GPR application. Pick the antenna or transducer that provides the desired operating bandwidth. more…
- Interchangeable antennas with bandwidths of 50, 100 and 200 MHz use fibre optic linked transmitter and receiver electronic modules.
- Bandwidths of 250, 500 and 1000 MHz are provided by shielded transducer sets. Transducers are units which have antennas and electronics assembled into a monolithic package to optimize performance.
Refurbished Rental Systems available for Sale: