FINDAR® uses ground penetrating radar (GPR) technology to enable law enforcement to quickly and effectively search for evidence buried under the ground.
The advantage of GPR compared to other commonly-used subsurface search technologies, such as metal detectors, is its ability to detect both metallic and non-metallic objects. FINDAR can locate:
- Clandestine graves
- Drugs or money buried in metal or plastic containers
- Buried weapons and ammunition stashes
Benefits of FINDAR®
- Locate evidence in real time
- Convenient and intuitive to use with minimal training
- Locate buried evidence on a variety of terrains and make decisions on-site.
- The intuitive user interface guides investigators through a systematic grid search
- Generate 3D images on-site in seconds pinpointing the position and depth of potential evidence
- Compact and portable system that fits into a single hand-carried shipping case.
- Transfer screenshot images to a PC and integrate images into your reports.
- Export GPR data to a PC to post process in the optional EKKO_Project™ Software to visualize, understand and report your findings.
Collect cross-sectional lines for reconnaissance purposes. Identify and focus your search on relevant areas
For detailed survey over areas of interest, collect grids. Easily collect lines around obstacles within the grid.
3D Depth Slicing
After collecting a grid of data, generate depth slice images on-site. Quickly pinpoint the position and depth of potential targets.
Classify targets in real time with field interpretations. Use the touchscreen to color-code each target as it is located.
Using the optional external GPS, Line scans, grids and field interpretations are displayed on the screen in a plan map view.
At any point during the survey, save screen captures of line data, map views and depth slices as graphic images.
Using the optional EKKO_Project™
PC software, display your survey lines, depth slices and interpretations in Google Earth™ and other similar geo-referenced platforms.
USB Data Transfer
Transfer screenshot images and access the GPR data for further post processing in the optional EKKO_ProjectTM software.
EKKO_PROJECT™ PC software
Visualize, Understand and Report your GPR results with optional EKKO_Project™ PC Software
GPR data exported from the FINDAR® system can be post-processed in our all-inclusive EKKO_Project™ GPR software for managing, displaying, processing and interpreting GPR data.
With intuitive data visualization tools, you can view your data from different perspectives to gain a deeper understanding, and then quickly and easily produce impressive reports to share your findings.
EKKO_Project™ and its bundles allows you to:
- Organize GPR data, photos and other files as a single project (.GPZ file)
- Easily create PDF GPR summary reports of your findings.
- Add interpretations, photos, audio & video to GPR lines.
- Create depth slices with or without a grid.